Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chickpea Tomato Salad with HUMMUS DRESSING!


I found a pretty sweet chickpea salad recipe on Pinterest that is VERY reminiscent of my Fig Balsamic Caprese Salad, but is sans mozarella cheese and balsamic. I felt like it was sort of missing something so I added one of Jenn and my most recent finds at the local Kroger.



You NEED this in your life.

Container of grape tomatoes halved
1 can of chickpeas drained
6 leaves of fresh basil julienned
A few good shakes of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper to taste
1/4 cup of Roasted Garlic hummus vinaigrette (enough to saturate salad)

In any event, mix all of the ingredients and serve cold. For some reason, serving it cold seems to really bring out the garlic flavor in the salad. Let me know what you think!

This morning's feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment