Sunday, November 17, 2013

Heavy Metal Veggie Bake


Veggie Bake in Cast Iron

I've been coming increasingly fond of cast iron. I don't really know why, but it just... tastes different I guess. So for dinner tonight, I baked an americanized Ratatouille.

1 yellow squash thin sliced
1 zuccinni thin sliced
1 potato thin sliced
1 tomato thin sliced
1/4 cup of grated parmesan
1/8 cup olive oil
tablespoon of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees then slice and arrange your vegetables to your liking in your cast iron pan, or casserole pan. This recipe creates three small portions so increase as necessary to fill your pan or dish. Pour olive oil evenly on veggies and bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until veggies start to look flimsy and tender. Pull out the pan and put the Parmesan on top then toss back into the oven until melted. Quick, Easy, Healthy recipe.

What I'm feeling tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment